- Architecture: MVC, MVVM & VIPER
- Design patterns: Notification Observer, Protocol & Delegates, Dependency Injection & Singletons
- Networking: URLSession & Alamofire
- Local storage: Core Data & Realm
- Multithreading: GCD & Operation Queues
- Push notifications
- In-app purchases: StoreKit & RevenueCat
- Autolayout: Adaptive Layouts & advanced techniques
- Animation: Core Animation & .animation() modifier
- Photo Manipulation: Core Graphics
- Testing: Unit Testing (ACTAssert)
- Accessibility: Accessibility Inspector, attributes & Voice Over
- Analytics: Mixpanel & Google Analytics
- Source Control: Github & Gitbucket
About Me - Benjamin Clarke
UK-based freelance iOS developer and consultant
A Brief Introduction
I am a UK-based freelance iOS developer and consultant. I started coding at a young age and I have been building iOS apps the past few years. I take pride in delivering beautiful iOS apps using the latest technologies. I have experience using UIKit and SwiftUI frameworks. If I am not building apps or working on projects you can find me training in Muay Thai or skiing.
A lot of developers can build you an app. However, I can help craft something of superior quality. I will ensure that the app meets business goals and user expectations. Apps I build delight users and help businesses reach their objectives.
When building apps I follow three core principles:
My Experience includes:
What I Can Offer You
I can work with existing teams, or help you bring your app to market.